2021 Faculty Position Announcement
National Chengchi University (NCCU), Taipei, Taiwan
The Graduate Institute of Russian Studies, College of International Affairs, NCCU invites applications for one full-time faculty position. The appointment is expected to begin on August 1, 2021.
1. Position: full-time Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / or Professor.
(1) PhD in the field of Humanities / Social Sciences;
(2) Ability to publish papers in international journals and to use English as the medium of instruction.
3. Preferred specializations:
Area Studies of Russia, Central and Eastern Europe, and Eurasia; European Union Studies; International Relations Theory (the primary appointment is in the Graduate Institute of Russian Studies with a
joint appointment in the Department of Diplomacy, College of International Affairs, NCCU )
4. Application Documents Required for Submission:
(1) Curriculum vitae and list of publications;
(2) Photocopy of doctoral degree certificate;
(3) Graduate school transcript (Applicants with a teaching certificate do not need to submit a transcript but must submit a copy of their teaching certificate.)
(4) Doctoral dissertation and major publications within the last five years;
(5) Statement of research plan for the coming three years;
(6) Four sample syllabi based on the field of specialization;
(7) Two letters of recommendation;
(8) Other related supporting documents.
5. Deadline for application:
All application materials must be mailed to the Institute no later than December 7, 2020.
Graduate Institute of Russian Studies, National ChengChi University
No.64, Sec.2, ZhiNan Rd., Wenshan District, Taipei City 116011 Taiwan (R.O.C)
〈Please write “Application for Full-time Faculty Position” on the envelope〉
6. Contact information:
＊ Please note that any documents submitted will not be returned.